What to Bring - Everyone

What To Bring When You File Your Taxes

  • All documents mailed to you “ Important Tax Documents” ( W2s, W2Gs, 1099s,      SSA,    etc...)
  • Drivers license, SS cards, and date of birth for all persons to be listed on return
  • Income documents- All W2s, 1099s and SSA statements
  • VA Disability Rating Letter if government pension received
  • Child Care ( Provider name, FEIN or Social Security # and amount paid
  • Health Insurance Coverage Information (form 1095)
  • If part year resident- dates you moved to resident state
  • Copy of previous year’s tax return and health insurance information if not               covered
  • Other if apply
    • Tuition/education expenses (1098-T and out of pocket cost for books, fees,etc.)
    • Educators - out of pocket supplies paid
    • Tution, books, fees for K-12 students
    • Student loan interest
    • Retirement contributions
    • Alimony paid/received
    • Moving expenses paid (military only)
    • Adoption expenses
    • Estimated taxes paid
    • Homeowner (Click 'Homeowner' Tab under 'Taxpayer)
    • Rental Property (Click Tab for Investment Property Owners)
    • Business or Self-Employed (Click Tab for this category under 'Taxpayer')
    • Transportation Worker (Click Tab for this category)
    • Foreign (Click Tab for this category)

For more details or questions, call us: 803-309-1892 or  Toll Free 888-829-3299; 

Fax: 877-829-3299


9300 Two Notch Road

Columbia, SC 29223


888-829-3299 or 803-309-1892

Fax: 877-829-3299